Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crazy Weather in Syracuse



So all i can say about living here in Syracuse is the fact that i don't think i have ever seen such crazy weather. Between the snow and the rain you never know what you are going to get. Last week it started to rain and thunder pretty loud. We had had so much rain the past few days i didn't think much about it. Then all the sudden it started to rain really hard and the wind started picking up. I took a look out the window to see how much rain was coming down and this is what was going on the corner of my street so crazy. I walked outside to take pictures and the whole neighborhood was outside. While standing there watching it all, my next door neighbor told me she just heard on the radio that a tornado had hit the town that was about 25 min away from me. So crazy, just great full it wasn't by us.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, Marsh! That is crazy.